Saturday, October 8, 2011

Whoa.

Well, it turns out that DeleteDC was torri896 this whole time. According to LindsyLady1999, Emma (maci_123) told her that Torri was DeleteDC and that she had held it back this whole time. I honestly think she might be lying this whole time, but who knows? Torri logged out right before this happened, so do you think anything's fishy with that? Keep on thinking, bloggers.










<3,
Bailey
P.S: Here's the topic: http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/forum.php?id=2410101&topicId=29837976

2 comments:

LindsyLady1999 said...

I hope you don't mind me saying but it's the truth and i'm not liying about it.I do not mean this offensively.

DCDeleter said...

First of all who the fuck is torri whatever...honestly why would that Lindsy noob know who I am. I know I'm done with my ways but I'm tired of these idiots trying to claim to be me.