Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh. My. God.

Well, we just learned last night that Tiffany (a.k.a Stardoll Gossip) is possibly pregnant. She said that she had taken a test, and it came back positive. But when many people kept on asking if she was positive, she said she was going to take another test, but that she was 99.9% sure that she was indeed carrying her ex's child. And when gingertoontown (the bitch everyone hates) said "Theres this thing called protection." SG responded by saying "There's this thing called it breaking." SG, I really hope your aren't trying to fuck with DC, because if you do, you'll end up like Emilee and Chloe. But if you aren't, I hope, wait, I know that kid isn't gonna be ugly, it's gonna be prettier than shit. I hope that you aren't pregnant, but if you are, then congratulations on the baby.


<3,
Bailey
P.S: Here's the topic in which she reveals she's pregnant: http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/forum.php?id=2410101&topicId=29787404

No comments: