Saturday, October 8, 2011

Battle of the Bitches: Nicki vs Kennedi (Part 1)

Okay so the battle started last night when Nicki brought back up Kennedi's topic about her confessing about not being pregnant. Kennedi got mad and told Nicki to die. Now before I start I would just like to remind you that KENNEDI said THIS. Bitch what the absolute fuck? I mean you overreacted when Ava told her to die. Now you tell others to die. Smfh. I dont really see why Kennedi got mad about her boosting the topic. Oh wait, I forgot that Nicki also called her like a whore or something in the topic. But still, dont over react about it. She then called Nicki a backstabbing bitch and started to cry. REALLY?! Come on Kennedi, its not that big of an issue. I dont even know how this shit started. Fuck that cause this is just getting me all worked up



XOXO,

Brooke

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lawl,I was in TC with Kennedi this morning,and she was acting like a bitch.I told her the truth,I hate her.She's a complete whore.

HarajukuBarbie said...

Why hate her? You dont know her.