Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Well,

It turns out that MegaMe4ever, a.k.a Cleo, has been Alexa this whole time. This shocked and furiated many, including SG, Claire, Paulina, Caroline, and myself. The person who busted Cleo out was CookiessCream, a.k.a Jalyssa. She said "she couldn't handle it anymore" in a topic she made. Just_Boo was one of Cleo's troll accounts, so Just_Boo was Cleo this whole time. Cleo, it was good while it lasted, but I guess either the poser, the post about me, or the post about the poser and the fact you thought Chloe was the poser, set DC off into a mad fury. If you think Jalyssa did the wrong thing, actually she didn't. She did the right thing and mad Cleo grow a pair and own up to being "Alexa". After all of this drama, everyone started making confessions, and one caught everyone's eye: The confession that Kennedi was lying about the whole pregnancy thing. She said that " I got bored and did it. Cleo, no i didnt just have my first Boyfirend, i had my first kiss august 7,2011. I am not a sḷut like that.. Honestly if you knew me in real i'd be spazzing out and like , not proud and stuff.. ANyways.. i know ya'll hate me now. i can just tell it's commin go ahead and say what you want. I'll listen." which spawned a short-lived fight with Emilee. So, tonight & the next few days, DC won't be the same.


<3,
Bailey
P.S: Here's the topic about Kennedi: http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/forum.php?id=2410101&topicId=29798860
and the topic about Cleo: http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/forum.php?id=2410101&topicId=29798673       

No comments: