Sunday, October 2, 2011

Alexa, Alexa, Alexa

Honestly, I think you are trying to copy SG. Saying she's soft? Lawl, like I haven't seen that a million times already. And saying she's a cruel bitch cause she talks about other people? Hypocrite alert. Face it, the only reason why you're getting hype in DC is because everyone's talking about your oh-so great slams and trying to figure out who you are. Actually, I've seen better. And you think no one knows who you are? Well, everybody's catching on, hun. I've got a suspicition too, and I'll say it right here, right now. I know gingertoontown is you. Trust me, the only great slam blogger will be SG. And I really don't give a crap if you slam me cause it's just the Internet and I've had more major drama go on this week than DC sees in a whole month.
<3,
Bailey
PS: And here's the reason why I think gingertoontown is you: http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/forum.php?id=2410101&topicId=29762466

No comments: