Monday, August 15, 2011

Haters in tha building

Dont we all have someone in DC that gets under your skin. You dislike them very much. Well that has been happening a lot in DC. A lot of us are getting fed up with others here. Hell, even I dislike people here. But some people are now even saying that they hate specific people in the club. Tbqh, I think thats very stupid. I dont think its possible to hate someone over the Internet. Seeming that you barely know that person. One person even said they would hunt them down and skin them alive. Really? Is this what virtuality has come to? Reality. Sad...

Btw to all you rude bitches out there who think they can be rude and dislike anyone without karma hitting you back: You guys need to get a reality check. Just because these people on here could care less doesnt mean you have a right to go out and treat society like that.  Most people in the world dont take crap from people like you. You believe you know everything but yet you dont. You guys are still minors or children. So stop trying to act like an adult. You fail at it. Horribly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have room to talk Brooke.
You said you hated a bunch of people (including me), just a short two weeks ago. Am I right? Well, you didn't even know us. You've never talked to us , and you are gonna say that you hate us? Smh :/ Somebody looks like a hypocrite.

~Anonymous DC'er.

HarajukuBarbie said...

Tbh, I never said I hated any of yall. I only dislike. Hating is not how I roll. I remember what I said. Thats basically all I was thinking about writing this blog. But I know Im not the only one who dislikes many people here. So I just went ahead and said it. Btw, if I hated or disliked all of yall then why would I still here. I like a lot but I also dislike a lot. Whoomp! There it is.