Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DCDeletion

Okay so yesterday I made a post about this chick and what she was gonna do. Many of you guys call her a wannabe StardollGossip, but she is doing WAY worse damage. So this morning I went to go check on all the blogs Im interested in and I went to hers. I noticed she had a new post so I thought it was gonna be some rant or slam. Turns out this bitch got someone banned. Now the first thing that came to mind was: How the FUCK did this girl do that?! I mean seriously, that seems like too much work to even follow through on. I think that this will turn out to be a fail. Eventually she'll get tired and bored. But I really see no point in banning people. Deleting is way better. But it'll backfire on her


XOXO,

Brooke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o.o
I swear, she has no life if she goes through people's posts like that.