Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another DC destroyer

We always usually get trolls that come to stop DC in its tracks. Well another one strikes again! His/her's name is DCDeleter and they have came to stop us with there blog. (doveclubdeletion.blogspot.com). They have came to stop DC and get many people deleted because they hate DC. Now of course the noobs get pissed off when they see the blog and topic. So they cuss the troll out by saying "Fluff you b!ch". I PMSL'd when I saw that. Others tried to act cool by saying "/facepalm/"or "Cool story bro". Then there were the few who actually stood up for a change and agreed with most of what the troll said in the blog. I agree with most of what the troll said too. The roleplayers are desperate. Most of the populars are bitches. Yall already know I hate ass kissers. And the wannabes are exactly the way she described. Tbh I could care less about any of this. Ive been reported 7 times. Plus I have a back up account. So im good.

XOXO,

Brooke

1 comment:

Starlightluv11 said...

Yup. Some of it is true but a troll is a troll. And she is one XD