Monday, July 30, 2012

SD just loves us DC bitches.

If you couldn't tell, the title was sarcasm.
So this morning, more like 1:30 in the afternoon, I woke up to my phone vibrating underneath my pillow. I thought it was just the usual texts from the usual person, but I unlocked my phone and discovered my phone was buzzing from different notifications.

(I'm subscribed to Violet's statuses lol)
(and yes I know I just took these no h8 pls)
I hop up from my bed really quick and get on Stardoll. I checked my mail, and it sent me the same message Sawyer got when her club was deleted. I deleted the message though, so there's no screenshot for that. I also got two messages from Veronica and Prettygirl.
plus, three or so guestbook comments
Honestly, after the whole old men jacking off on TC fiasco that happened yesterday, I had a feeling we were going to get deleted, and especially after I saw these in DC_Backup last night
I then went to Karma4Cake and checked out what was going on. I saw this lovely topic made by our lovely little information carrier named Prettygirl
Then, for a good hour or so, Emma and I talked on Facebook about what was happening. Nothing important really lol.
Emma just recently made a topic saying after she messaged SD, they deleted her NEW backup, LLookPurtty.
Now hold the fuck up Stardoll, that's pretty fucking shady of you for you to pull shit like that. You guys up in SD Staff be acting like you're 13 years old, and that you're dealing with petty high school shit.
Back to the story.
Then, Emma made this topic

So, how do you feel about all of this deletion stuff?
Until next time,

Bailey

PS; sorry about all the screenshots lol.

No comments: