Thursday, June 21, 2012

MH Invasion and Kindly's BACK

It was either yesterday or the day before (lol I don't remember), DC decided to pay MH (Monster High, for you all that don't know c:) a visit because we were bored.
And instead of having fun (well we were for the least), all hell broke loose.
The MH'ers accused us of 'trolling', which triggered some of us (including myself) to explain the actual definition of trolling.
Then an MH'er decided to enter DC_Ftw and try to 'troll' us back.
I just ended up banning her tbh.
The 'war' (as what MH'ers called it) was still going on early this morning, but by the afternoon, both DC and MH 'signed' a treaty saying that if either of our clubs get deleted, the other would give out a helping hand.
and that's how that ended.

And like it says in the title, Kindly, the girl known for having a slam blog (she no longer slams, but her blog is http://loosyy.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out) is back in DC. Here's a screenshot below:
(click to enlarge)
So, how do you feel about Kindly being back?
Personally, I'm glad, I really liked Kindly when she was here.







I seriously need a new signature or some shit,
Bailey

No comments: