Sunday, November 13, 2011

We've Moved

DC/SC has moved from soap-club to FoLife, a club made by Claire (MsMinty101). Well, I was talking to Cleo on chat, and i asked her if she knew we had left SC. Cleo didn't know, so she came to FL (FoLife) and raised hell about how she wasn't going to be under Claire's rule. She said "The only reason why is because drama will happen, and I will make fun of it, and then Claire will get annoyed and ban me, and I'll be sitting on the outside while you guys live it up in his club." so, she then declared that she was staying in SC. A couple people left with her, but now FL is back to the peace and calm it was.
But now, new drama is arising.
BabeMarielis's pres says she's Tiffany and that she hasn't gone soft, she faked her death for attention (I already knew she wasn't dead, but I didn't know it was for attention), and that she knew who hacked her backup. We don't know if it's true or not, but I believe it's her because this is something Tiff would do.

<3,
Bailey
PS: Here's BabeMarielis' pres:

No comments: