Saturday, November 19, 2011

Well, Look who the fuck is 'back'.

So, Tiffany came back a couple days ago. Everyone thinks that's the truth.
The hell it's not.
You know that girl named Elle that watched over her account? That was her the whole entire time. And that hawttofu girl (or Abby)? Yeah, that was her too.
You all think she's actually back?
Hell no, she's been here since this whole 'Elle' girl popped up. She's read every single one of your posts about her- some bad, some good. Mostly bad, because all you guys did was say shit about her while she was gone. Don't try fucking  saying all of that "OMG TIFF I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!" shit if you've said something bad about her, because she's seen it, and she'll totally hold it against you.
You know how Cleo's backup QueenCleopard was hacked?
That was Tiffany, acting as Abby, that hacked the account.
You know that Allyssa/ Almond girl that Kasey shared her account with?
That was Tiffany.
And you might think we're friends. Hell no, where the fuck have you been for the days I've been gone. I betrayed Tiffany, okay?
That's why I fucking left.
I was afraid she was going to call me a fat bitch, or other names.
She told me over chat that I was acting like Jalyssa, trying to earn her sympathy.
Honestly, I wasn't. There's something called having a good heart, and that's something she can't see. Just because I tell you I'm sorry for what I've done doesn't mean I'm trying to earn sympathy. It's called being friendly & forgiving.
You might ask how I learned about Tiffany saying she'd come back.
Well, it's from my lovely friend Clairence.
So, before I'd trust her again, I'd read the stuff above if I was you.
Btw, she did lie about her death, for attention.
JS.
Fuck you all and have a nice day,
Bailey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gave your account to someone named Clairence. How were you there to see the topic? Unless you still had the same password for your account...

HarajukuBarbie said...

Clairencetells her what is going on

Bailee said...

Sea: No, Clairence texted me saying all the stuff they was saying. I haven't seen a topic at all. Clairence is just telling me everything.

Tiffany said...

Lol wtf Bailey? What the hell is wrong with you? I guess you don't like me anymore, that's kind of unexpected tbh. But seriously? Making up all this random crap about me just to get people to not like me? How pathetic are you? Seriously.